Have you ever needed help to incorporate healthy habits into your daily routine? If this is the case, then get your sous chef apron on and join our first guest, Emily Merrell, Chief Networker and Founder of Six Degrees Society—a group of strong, independent individuals who are reinventing what it means to ‘network’. She will reveal her groove and share her lifetime experiences with nutrition, food and exercises to help awaken your inner power to thrive and change your everyday life into something greener.
- Emily reveals her vegetarian childhood, and how difficult it was back then because parents would freak out about serving veggie meals when they hosted her.
- Emily shares her experience living in Argentina, and how the cultural shock changed her relationship with food, particularly with meat, as Argentinian food culture centers around serving high-quality meat.
- Julia and Emily agree that people should consume 1,500 calories a day for losing weight. One of the biggest problems that we all face is not eating enough daily calories.
- How COVID-19 quarantine inspired Emily to develop a healthy routine, with a consistent workout regimen, 30 minutes per day.
- Most people feel intimidated by the process of grilling. Emily shares how she surpasses that fear though Julia’s cooking tips and techniques.
- Emily acknowledges the importance of eating at home, and how though cooking you are conscious of the exact measure and ingredients for your meal.
To learn more about Emily Merrell, you can visit her website or follow her on Instagram.
Join Health Chef Julia for FLIP THE BIRD, the free virtual event that you won't want to miss!
Learn how to prepare the perfect Thanksgiving turkey with professional tips and techniques!
Let's talk turkey! Sign up TODAY!
Follow us on Instagram or visit our website and stay inspired by our blogs, featuring a collection of posts about lifestyle, food and so much more!