In this episode of our six-part series on the foundational pillars of weight loss, Mordechai discusses why preparation trumps willpower, and how you can use preparation to fortify your decision making against unexpected circumstances.
- Preparing for contingencies
- Why investing in the outcome isn't enough
- Strategies for dealing with common life events such as dinner parties
- Why systems are superior to goals
- The "sneakers on" hack
- Eliminating temptations by stocking your house with healthy food
- The power of visualizing situations where you are likely to fail
- And other topics...