In this episode of our six-part series on the foundational pillars of weight loss, Mordechai shares with listeners why developing the right habits is the key that unlocks long-term, sustainable weight loss, and how you can start building better habits today.
- The battle of the conscious and unconscious minds
- Developing habits that align with your desired outcomes
- Taming bad habits by removing their cues
- The relationship between habits and identity
- Habit stacking
- Consistency over intensity
- Keeping things simple
- And other topics...
Atomic Habits by James Clear
The Power of Habits by Charles Duhigg
How Habits Work by Charles Duhigg