Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes are released Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 162-Straight Talk with Maria Goossens-3x Cancer Thriver
Maria has had 3 cancer diagnoses starting in 2018 with the last one being a rare gene mutation.
In addition to her own cancer diagnosis, she has had to deal with the stress and reality of losing her mom and sister while battling COVID.
Important topics in this episode:
● Th emotions that come with three cancer diagnoses
● Her current quality of life
● What it's like to live with CML, a non-curable diagnosis
● How grateful she is to have such an amazing and supportive husband
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)
If you would like to be a guest on my podcast, know someone who would be a great guest, or have a specific topic you'd like to hear, please email me at SMILE@shannonburrows.com.