Jul 7, 2022
The Workplace Wellbeing Book - Done as a Podcast | Part 2 - Chapter 8 : Psychological Wellbeing
This is a subject which has become increasingly recognized as an area of employer responsibility. This is a problem that was often swept under the carpet in the past but is now benefiting from a much more open debate as in recent years the full scale of the problem has become clear. Throughout the podcast series, we have discussed the different types of mental health issues, the impact of work on people’s health plus a range of potential solutions.
This chapter includes clips from the following podcasts:
* Perrine Farque, Keynote Speaker, Author and Founder of Inspired Human | Inclusion and Psychological safety
* Faisal Shaikh, Founder and CEO of Babble | The problem of loneliness at work and how to address it
* Dr Marcus Fila, Professor of Management, Hope College, Michigan | Stress in the workplace and what to do about it
You might also be interested in these podcasts:
* Gemma Perkins, Personal transformation facilitator | Positive Psychology, what is it and how can it help wellbeing in the workplace?
* Kelly Mackin, Co- founder, Motives Met | What makes a work-life well lived?
* Dr Serra Pitts, Clinical Director of 87% | How technology can help improve employee mental wellbeing
* Rob Stephenson, CEO & Founder, InsideOut LeaderBoard | Diary of a mental health campaigner
* Stuart Mace, Ambassador, The Circle Line | The role of therapy in a wellbeing strategy
* Anastasia Callaghan, Founder, Sunday Sanctuary | Sunday evening anxiety and how to get rid of it
The Workplace Wellbeing Podcast is supported by the WorkTech Group, which supplies cloud based tools for the modern workforce manager*.* The Group owns, ShopWorks, a cloud based Employee Scheduling Software and Labour Management Software provider.* *fastP.A.Y.E is an Advance Salary App and On Demand Pay solution. SolvedBy.Ai provides AI powered Labour Demand Forecasting solutions and Employee Retention Software.