Episode 88 Show Notes
Topic of the show: PATRON Juliet Echo Charlie from Atlanta sent in a question about separation services. AG and RH explain what we do and how tower controllers keep airplanes apart. Thank you to another great air trafficker for his/her help answering some questions about Chicago Tower ground operations, standard taxi instructions, and training!
1. PATRON Alpha Tango sent in questions with his Chicago messages. Thank you!
2. PATRON Joe the Airbus Guy sent in a great question about late night staffing.
3. PATRON Joe the Airbus Guy gives his take on the ORD 5 Departure.
4. PATRON Charlie Mike asked about new airports with a seemingly new ATC language.
1. Romeo Bravo sent in a story about a well performing KC-135!
2. PATRON Alpha Tango asked about precipitation levels.
3. PATRON Joe the Airbus Guy sent in a story about a near divert to a busy airport.
Have a great week and thanks for listening! Visit our website at OpposingBases.com or find us on Twitter @Opposing_Bases. Send Feedback or Questions directly to our inbox using Feedback@opposingbases.com
Legal Notice: The hosts of Opposing Bases Air Traffic Talk podcast are speaking on behalf of Opposing Bases, LLC. Opposing Bases, LLC does not represent the Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Transportation, or the National Air Traffic Controllers Association. All opinions expressed in the show are for entertainment purposes only. There is no nexus between Opposing Bases, LLC and the FAA or NATCA. All episodes are the property of Opposing Bases, LLC and shall not be recorded or transcribed without express written consent. For official guidance on laws and regulations, refer to your local Flight Standards District Office or Certified Flight Instructor. Opposing Bases, LLC offers this podcast to promote aviation safety and enhance the knowledge of its listeners but makes no guarantees to listeners regarding accuracy or legal applications.