In this episode, we talk about our first impressions of the newly released game, "Cyberpunk 2077", follow up on CCA's production of "She Kills Monsters", and have a brief discussion about the recent update to "Baldur's Gate 3".
We then delve into our One-Minute One-Shot lead by Daniel and finish the episode off with a discussion on how we make our backstories and which fantasy settings we would love to play as a ttrpg.
Follow Talking XP on our social media to keep up to date for news and updates on our content!
- Neuromancer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuromancer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Map Size: https://www.gamesradar.com/cyberpunk-2077-map/
- Assassins Creed: Unity; Notre Dame: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47963835
- She Kills Monsters (CCA Production): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcGaP5u7GZU
- Baldur's Gate 3: https://baldursgate3.game/
- Xanathar's Guide to Everything: https://dnd.wizards.com/products/tabletop-games/rpg-products/xanathars-guide-everything
- Acting Book (Amazon): https://www.amazon.com/Actor-You-Sixteen-Simple-Understanding/dp/0205542085
- Knives: https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-L-9CvlTWhoADagJfSZO
- Ghostbusters The Board Game: https://store.cryptozoic.com/Ghostbusters-The-Board-Game-p/ghostbusters_game.htm
- Stargate SG1 RPG: https://stargatetherpg.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/273526
- Cyberpunk TTRPG: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk_(role-playing_game)
- Call of Cthulhu: https://www.chaosium.com/call-of-cthulhu-rpg/
- Critical Role: Call of Cthulhu One-Shot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uhqZdJ8swQ
- BurnBryte: https://www.burnbryte.com/