Last week we talked about discovering your WHY in order to motivate you on this journey. If you need a refresher, it’s a great introduction, I encourage you to listen to it.
Today’s episode is going to help you answer the question about how to choose products for your reselling business.
Questions that we talk about in this episode.
- What are you passionate about?
- Where are you in your life?
- What products are easily available to you?
- Where are you located?
- Do you know people?
- How good are you on searching for items online?
- Do you have space?
- Specialization vs. Generalist
Questions associated to where you sell:
- Sell through rate - How fast does your product sell
- Marketplaces/Channels - It’s about eyeballs
- Making Shopify part of the mix
- Why it's good to have multiple streams of income
- Why it’s bad to have multiple streams of income