Are you looking for simple ways to relax and calm down? Often people use things like taking a bath to relax. That’s great, but you don’t always have that much time. Here are some go to strategies that you can use no matter where you are. No extra items or props needed!
- Acknowledge the presence of God or Jesus
- Spend time with an animal or at least think about them
- Connect with your breath
- Sing a song- For more info, see episode 6 with Tim Ringold.
- Think about the most loving and supportive person in your life right now
- Think about the absolute worst case scenario
- Find the calmest part of your body
- Connect with the present moment
- Find your happy place
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hopeforanxiety)