There is a growing acceptance and legitimacy around online dating. For matchmaking and online dating, you're spoilt for choice. There are over 1500 apps or websites, all in the business of love.
- Date to Find Your Soulmate [02:28]
- Rachel Scheer’s book is packed with information, comedy and advice. Rachel tells personal stories that are often really funny, some sad, about her experiences and all the mistakes that she’s made [22:24
- The top 3 dating skills that you need improve:
- know your values and relationship requirements [07:14]
- be clear on what you want in a partner before pursuing anybody. [07:40]
- to be your true self. [07:49]
- A lot of people change who they are to be more like what their partner wants, but if you're a different version of yourself, the truth will eventually come out and you're not going to be compatible. [07:51]
- knowing who you are and what you want to not wait forever [08:26]
- If you're with someone who doesn't seem ready, they might never be ready. [08:28]
- You should live your own life the way you want to. [08:47]
- Set Smart and Specific Goals. Who is your ❤️King or ❤️Queen? [03:08]
- There are three entities in a relationship:
- the personality of one person ❤️King,
- the personality of the second ❤️Queen, and
- then your relationship
- Cuffing Season [17.19] previously contented singles start seeking sanctuary in a relationship for the cold season.
- 12 common patterns seen in date conversation
About the Guest
Rachel Scheer is a Relationship Coach who helps singles find love.
Book "Date to Find Your Soulmate" launching on Amazon February 2, 2021.
About the Show
Podcast Host: Life & Leadership: A Conscious Journey with Dr. Michelle St Jane
A podcast for Global and Re-Emerging Leadership creating community/tribe, a circle of influence, transcendency of compassionate leadership in the world and wider universe. A unique destination for learning about Leadership + Conscious Stewardship + Legacy.
Social media accounts: