David Foster, master coach, has dedicated his life to being a present parent, creating a loving family unit and inspiring people all over the world connect with themselves and their families.
- David’s journey into fatherhood and moments of heart-to-heart connection [David Foster 8:39]
- David’s Secret Dream: The story of how he wrote the book “Where’s Dad?” and came up with the cool cover [David Foster 11:37, 18:23]
- The new norm of 'here's dad!’ [David Foster 16:20]
- David’s firm and healthy boundary balancing work time and family time [David Foster 22:41]
- Ever had an entrepreneurial seizure – The Joys of your own business [David Foster 34:43]
- Learning how to give Yourself permission to be Yourself and create from that place [David Foster 33:43]
- David shares the first five chapters of his book, Where’s Dad?
- Book: The Prosperous Coach by Steve Chandler and Rich Litvin
About the Guest
- David Foster is a Master Coach, author and inspirational speaker. Since 2012 he has helped business owners and coaches throughout the world create more balance, clarity and freedom so they can live inspired lives they love leading. He specializes in helping ambitious coaches grow independent practices full of great clients without sacrificing balance so they have a growing business, better relationships with their family and enjoy all that life has to offer.
- Facebook profile
- Facebook business page
- Linked In profile
About the Show
Podcast Host: Life & Leadership: A Conscious Journey with Michelle St Jane
A podcast for Global and Re-Emerging Leadership creating a circle of influence, transcendency of compassionate leadership in the world and wider universe. A unique destination for learning about Leadership + Conscious Stewardship + Legacy.
Social media accounts:
WebsiteSupport the show
SUBSCRIBE to this show on your favorite platform: