Welcome to a reflection around Contemplation and Celebration, an invitation to explore new ways of being and thinking based on wisdom gifted to you as you travel through your life and leadership in this world and wider cosmos.
- Explore new ways of being and thinking and embrace your complex self
- 2020 has been a year of sensing isolation
- Unleash your infinite potential and create your blueprint [Michelle St Jane 8:02[
- Guided Contemplation [Michelle St Jane 13:42]
- Let's celebrate [Michelle St Jane 19:07]
Knowledge Bomb and Truth Bomb
- Embrace your soul [Michelle St Jane 5:18]
- Michelle’s secret thoughts and her “Itty BItty,Sh*tty committee” [Michelle St Jane 6:41]
- MetaHuman: Unleashing Your Infinite Potential (2019) Deepak Chopra
- Invisible Acts of Power: Channeling Grace in Your Everyday Life (2006) Caroline Myss
- Wherever You Go, There You Are, (1994) Dr. Jon Kabat Zinn
- Journal Daily Mindful Thoughts: Wherever You Go There You Are, (2019)
- My teacher the Octopus, Netflix’s
About the Guest
- Dr. Michelle St Jane has had 4 careers as highly skilled international lawyer, in philanthropy (corporate & individual living & leaving a legacy); mediation (corporate peacemaker, employment, human rights). She is also an avid historical researcher having written two thesis on 17th-19th century globalization of secret societies and voluntary associations).
About the Show
Podcast Host: Life & Leadership: A Conscious Journey with Michelle St Jane
A podcast for Global and Re-Emerging Leadership creating a circle of influence, transcendency of compassionate leadership in the world and wider universe. A unique destination for learning about Leadership + Conscious Stewardship + Legacy.
Social media accounts:
SUBSCRIBE to this show on your favorite platform: