David Cao is a bioengineering and computer science student at Harvard, freelance content producer, and Co-Creator of Babbl. David recently took a gap year to travel Canada on a 2-month-long road trip financed by the government of Canada. He is also building a "voice-first" social media platform called Babbl that puts audio at the centre.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- Advice and tips on how to successfully get admitted into top universities like Harvard
- What Harvard is really like as a freshman and what people usually misunderstand
- Typical mistakes people make when looking to get in a world-leading institution
- How David convinced a government agency to pay him to travel around Canada while doing creative work in photography and videography
- How audio-based platforms could become the next big thing in social media
Chapter 1: Harvard Admission and The Harvard Experience (4:37)
Chapter 2: Gap Year and the Roadtrip (1:36:07)
Chapter 3: Babbl (2:10:49)
Follow The Visionnaires on Instagram!
See the highlights on YouTube!
Check out our website!