In today's episode of Lean Into You, we talk with Eugene Schneeberg, the Director of Outreach for Fatherhood.gov. In this conversation, we will talk about how educators can start to activate fathers during the early childhood years. We will cover:
1) How to identify whether we carry biases about fathers into our work with families
2) Strategies for activating fathers in our child care environment
3) The outcomes for families when fathers are present
4) What educators can do when they encounter a family with an absent father
5) The self-care benefits of leading this work with families
If you would like to engage more with Eugene's work you can visit Fatherhood.gov.
This podcast is funded through a grant with the Tennessee Department of Human Services and Signal Centers, Inc.