Nov 17, 2021
EOS Implementer, Susan Dyer, on The Five Frustrations of an Entrepreneurial Owner
*About* *Susan Dyer, EOS Implementer *
Susan’s passion is making a difference in the lives of others. She focuses this energy on entrepreneurial leaders through coaching, mentoring and challenging leadership teams to become their very best. During her career, she ran a successful, multi-million dollar revenue generating management consulting practice specializing in developing the strategy and execution of large-scale, strategic initiatives, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
In the past 20 plus years she’s helped companies large and small successfully implement and sustain business operating systems (BOS). Susan came to understand that without a BOS, too many efforts, initiatives, and best laid plans fell flat. It was a true predictor of success–large scale strategic initiatives could win early on, and fail long term without solid operating procedures in place.
She worked with a multitude of operating systems, using components of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen. But it was the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS) that she found to be the most agile, reliable, and watertight solution that remains simple, proven and comprehensive. The proof? EOS is successfully running in nearly 5,000 companies worldwide.
This discovery led her to become a Professional EOS Implementer. Today, she coaches entrepreneurial leadership teams, helping them implement EOS so they reach and surpass their business goals while enjoying the journey along the way. Susan pulls from her deep strategic consulting and business owner expertise to help entrepreneurial leaders get 100% on the same page with their vision, execute that vision, and build a healthy leadership team/culture. Susan’s clients find her to be insightful, passionate, feisty, and direct; inspiring them to achieve more and gain traction.
Originally hailing from Minneapolis, MN, Susan spent 10 years in Portland, OR before making Scottsdale, AZ her new home. She serves all of the Southwest, or wherever a client needs her.
*MORE RESOURCES FROM **HUGHES INTEGRATED*
* StoryBrand Certified Marketing Agency: https://hughesintegrated.com/
* *5 Ingredients to a Website that Works** - https://hughesintegrated.com/5-ingredients-to-a-website-that-works/*
* *One Week to Better Business** - https://hughesintegrated.com/one-week-to-better-business/*
* *5 Mistakes Small Businesses Make with Their Marketing** - https://hughesintegrated.com/5-mistakes-small-businesses-make-with-their-marketing/*
* *Win a free marketing review** - https://hughesintegrated.com/raffle/*
* *Apply to be a guest on our podcast** - https://hughesintegrated.com/podcast-guest/*