Talking about not drinking alcohol is still taboo. But Grey-Area Drinking Coach Sarah Rusbatch and I dared to go there in this episode of The Tough Mothers Podcast. We want you to know why alcohol is making you unhappy and anxious, how you can find your true self by putting down the bottle, and why mummy wine culture is so very damaging.
Don’t think this is a You-MUST-Stop-Drinking-Now episode. It is not! We merely share Sarah’s knowledge and our individual experiences with ditching booze, and how it has affected us and our mothering.
Key takeaways from this episode of The Tough Mothers Podcast:
- Taking a break from alcohol can be beneficial in more ways than one
- Alcohol does not make motherhood easier
- Your kids are affected by your drinking, even if you don’t realise it
- Choosing to ditch the drink will change your life in more ways than one
MENTIONS IN THIS EPISODE
-Download your free guide to taking a break from alcohol
-See Sarah’s top resources for changing your relationship with alcohol
-The book Sarah mentioned: The Wine O'clock Myth by Lotta Dann
-Learn how you can truly thrive during motherhood with our TOUGH MOTHERS COURSES
- Follow Tough Mothers on Facebook and Instagram for more knowledge, techniques and support @DrJenHackerPearson
And join our FREE village at www.ToughMothers.com/village
- For more information about this episode head to www.ToughMothers.com/ep27