As we go through matrescence – the transition from woman to mother – there are times when we will be plagued by subconscious negative thoughts:
For example, what if my baby stops breathing in the night?
Or: I should get the kids off their devices and outside more.
Or: I am a bad mother!
These thoughts will come. However, we must be aware that they are there. Otherwise we give our subconscious negative thoughts the power to ruin our lives. You must take control of your mind and thereby change your brain.
In this this episode of The Tough Mothers Podcast and Tough Mothers TV you will learn:
- Our constant internal chatter dictates the quality of our life
- What subconscious negative thoughts are
- To identify your true thoughts - fact vs fiction
- How subconscious negative thinking is destructive
- The 5 evidence-based steps you can take today to change your subconscious negative thoughts
For more information, links and tips visit www.ToughMothers.com/ep7
Thanks so much for listening and for your interest in becoming a happier mother.
Be sure to subscribe to MAMA, UNLEASHED! on your favourite podcast channel, and follow me on Instagram or Facebook for more information and tips @DrJenHackerPearson