Eileen Torres was one of the first Latina’s to go to college during a time that most Latinas stayed at home and raised children. Eileen will share with us the challenges she faced, including a father who did not want her to go to college, and how she overcame all of them.
LINKS TO CONNECT WITH OUR GUEST
· Website: https://www.eileentorresproductions.com/
HELP SUPPORT THIS PODCAST
· Shop Amazon through our affiliate link - https://amzn.to/3eihwfL
· Sign up to host your podcast on Buzzsprout through our affiliate link - https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1184603 and after paying your second invoice, you can receive a $20 Amazon Gift card!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS
· If you are ready to start overcoming your COALS and start achieving your GOALS get my FREE eBook, The 10 Steps to #DefineYourself at http://10stepstodefineyourself.com
· Join the conversation with your fellow #DefineYourselfers in the #DefineYourself Community on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/dfyscommunity
· Shop for your #DefineYourself Swag and books written by Chris Mitchell at the #DefineYourself store. Visit http://www.defineyourselfstore.com.
· Apply to be a guest on the #DefineYourself Podcast at https://tinyurl.com/DFYSPodcastGuest