Writer, speaker, and dance event boos Barbie Wharton has overcome Anxiety, Depression, a concussion, and Bell’s Palsy to build a successful career for herself.
Barbie talks about dealing with depression including how medicine has helped her and can help others. Barbie also discuss the importance of therapy with battling depression.
Barbie explains Bell’s Palsy from a layman’s perspective including how it affected her and how it affects others and how some recovers from it and others do not. Wharton also task about how little is known about Bell’s Palsy and how she is on a mission to help those afflicted via her Instagram accounts by creating a community for survivors.
Barbie explains how she acquired a concussion and what affects it still has on her life four year afterwards.
Barbie also shares lessons from dancing that can be applied to everyday life and what she does for her own self-care.
Barbie shares some tips and tricks that can help others who are battling similar challenges in their lives.
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
· Instagram - @barbiewharton and @bellspalsytalk
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS
· If you are ready to start overcoming your COALS and start achieving your GOALS get my FREE eBook, The 10 Steps to #DefineYourself at http://10stepstodefineyourself.com
· Join the conversation with your fellow #DefineYourselfers in the #DefineYourself Community on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/dfyscommunity
· Shop for your #DefineYourself Swag and books written by Chris Mitchell at the #DefineYourself store. Visit http://www.defineyourselfstore.com.
· Apply to be a guest on the #DefineYourself Podcast at https://tinyurl.com/DFYSPCGUEST
About #DefineYourself and The #DefineYourself Podcast with The Chris Mitchell
My mission, through my business #DefineYourself, is to empower YOU to overcome your COALS: challenges, obstacles, adversities, limitations and/setbacks (primarily caused by a disability or a chronic illness such as cancer) and achieve your GOALS for success in your professional and personal lives.