In this episode, Bruno and Julio interview Nicolas Constantinesco, former McKinsey AP, who currently helps top European universities adapt their curricula with high-impact, practical problem-solving skills. These skills are the ones best leveraged to help in the students' career progression and impact, as well as their performance in consulting interviews. We talked about a wide-ranging of topics, including but not limited to...
- Lessons learned in each stage of his McKinsey career
- How to know if you'll be a good fit in a firm before joining
- Differences between offices
- How to effectively prepare for case interviews
- The problem with case interview books and how to avoid them
- Nicolas's best interviewer and coach stories
If you're looking to improve your case solving skills, make sure you check out our free course at www.craftingcases.com/course.
Inside this free course, you will learn...
- How to identify and answer each of the six (and only six) types of questions that you will have in your case interviews (these happen in ALL types of cases!)
- How to structure ANY case with a customized structure and how to stay structured throughout the case (even if you've never seen a case like that before)
- Tons of practice drills to optimize your learning (this helps you put theory into practice and focus on your weaknesses, even if you don't have the time to do mock interviews every day)