On today's episode, we are talking with guest Wade Caldwell, President of the National Association of Royalty Owner. Wade is here to share the Top 5 complaints of Royalty Owner complaints about communicating with operators. Hear first-hand how you can implement the changes needed to support your Royalty Owners.
On this episode we will talk about:
• The biggest change when it comes to the availability of community of information to mineral and Royalty Owners.
• The biggest advantage to operators in improving their communications and the ability of mineral and Royalty Owners
• The number 1 complaint from Royalty Owners
• How to get division orders for allocation wells.
• What happens when operators failed to obtain the consents required under a lease?
To listen to this episode check it out on iTunes + Stitcher or on the website.
About SherWare, Inc.
If you’re enjoying this episode, please subscribe to our podcast and share with a friend! We also love ratings and reviews on Apple podcasts.
SherWare creates software to simplify your accounting needs so you have more time to do the things that matter. We serve independent oil and gas operators, accountants and investors with a platform to manage their distributions and joint-interest billings on a platform — and we’re the only software on the market that can integrate with your QuickBooks company.
Click here to watch a demo of the software in action right now.
NARO is a volunteer led, member based, 501(c)6 education and advocacy organization established in 1980 to assist US mineral owners.
The mission of NARO is to support, advocate and educate for the empowerment of mineral and royalty owners.
Find a chapter near you.