On today's episode, we are talking with guests Karla Bower and Roger Gan, members of COPAS, who've been working for the last four years on a new accounting procedure and model form interpretation. Hear first-hand about some of the changes that you will find when it is officially rolled out.
On this episode we will talk about:
• What are the COPAS accounting procedure?
• The primary change in first level supervision is addressing contract labor
• The new form and what it entails
• The biggest changes from 2005 Accounting procedures
• Two big takeaways regarding the materials that are used on the accounting forms
• Why they did not want the MSI - it would paraphrase the accounting procedure which would not help anybody
To listen to this episode check it out on iTunes + Stitcher or on the website.
About SherWare, Inc.
If you’re enjoying this episode, please subscribe to our podcast and share with a friend! We also love ratings and reviews on Apple podcasts.
SherWare creates software to simplify your accounting needs so you have more time to do the things that matter. We serve independent oil and gas operators, accountants and investors with a platform to manage their distributions and joint-interest billings on a platform — and we’re the only software on the market that can integrate with your QuickBooks company.
Click here to watch a demo of the software in action right now.
COPAS provides expertise for the oil and gas industry through the development of Model Form Accounting Procedures, publications, and education. We are a forum for the active exchange of ideas which result in innovative business and accounting solutions.