Nov 24, 2022
How to Build a Startup City with Trey Goff from Prospera
What is a startup city and how do you build it?
*Prospera*, is a charter city in Roatán, Honduras. Their goal is to *build an innovation hub* that is exploring *new models for economic growth and social prosperity*.
We talked with* Trey Goff,* their Chief of Staff and Chief Marketing Officer on why they started this project and how they are aiming to make the vision of Prospera a reality.
In detail we discussed:
* Prospera's vision and mission
* Governmental competition as a result of remote work
* Prospera's legal structure
* Prospera's relationship with their home country Honduras
* The global impact startup cities will have in future
Apply to become part of Prospera *here*.
You can find the full transcript here.
Stay tuned for the next episode in which we will discuss how to *Manage Cultural Differences in a Remote Team* with *Rob Rawson from Running Remote.*