Sri and PVSB are joined on this episode of The CPG Guys podcast by Kiri Masters, Founder of Bobsled Marketing, an Amazon Consulting Agency & host of the eCommerce Brain Trust podcast.
Topics covered include:
- What really is happening in the world of Amazon and 3P marketplaces - so much noise everyday?
- What insights has bobsled found on this during the pandemic? Is it category specific?
- Advice for startups - amazon or dtc?
- Media and Search - are they the same? Should one just double down on AMS?
- AMS : what are the various tactics available to small brands? Are they any different for scaled brands?
- What’s the importance of copy for an asin PDP? Does SEO matter?
- Is winning on amazon an everyday hack or strategic goal setting and staying the course ?
- What is your advice for q4 and holidays?
- Walmart 3P is in your wheel house? What’s the construct here and why?
- Walmart Plus? Serious or a trial? Why?
Learn more about Kiri's business at http://www.bobseldmarketing.com
Subscribe to Kiri's eCommerce Brain Trust podcast here.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.