Mar 27, 2023
Discover Inner Peace: Your Personal Guide to The Quest For Harmony and Self-Growth with Udo Erasmus
*Have you ever faced a challenging situation in your life that prompted you to seek inner peace and harmony?
How did you approach your journey towards self-growth?
*In this thought-provoking episode of the me&my health up podcast, Anthony Hartcher interviews Udo Erasmus, a man who turned his life as a refugee into a quest for harmony and self-growth. Udo shares his personal journey, the essence of the Masters' teachings, and how deliberate stillness can lead us to reconnect with ourselves and others.*
About Udo Erasmus*
* Udo is the founder of Udo’s Choice Supplement company, a global leader in cutting-edge health products.
* He obsessively studied scientific literature, created a method for making good oils with health in mind, developed the first ever flax seed oil, authored several books on the effects of oils on health: Fats and Oils; Fats That Heal Fats That Kill, Choosing the Right Fats, Omega 3 Cuisine, and enthusiastically educated the public in about 40 countries on the effects of oils on health and disease.
* In 1992, He developed healthy whole foods supplements for dogs, cats, and horses.
* In 1994, He developed an oil blend that is better balanced and more effective than flax oil.
* Udo had the pleasure and honour to grace the stages with luminaries like Tony Robbins and Deepak Chopra, keynoted international conferences, and lectured at conferences on five continents.
* For 15 years, He spent six to nine months a year living out of a suitcase to spread the message of good oils and health.
*Connect with Udo Erasmus
*Follow for more tips*
*Udo’s Choice Official (Instagram) :*
*Udo’s Free Newsletter for sign-up link :*
Udo’s Youtube Channel:*
*About me&my & Anthony Hartcher:*
me&my health up seeks to enhance and enlighten the well-being of others. Host Anthony Hartcher is the CEO of me&my wellness which provides holistic health solutions using food as medicine, combined with a holistic, balanced, lifestyle approach. Anthony holds three bachelor's degrees in Complementary Medicine; Nutrition and Dietetic Medicine; and Chemical Engineering.
Any information, advice, opinions or statements within it do not constitute medical, health care or other professional advice, and are provided for general information purposes only. All care is taken in the preparation of the information in this Podcast. [Connected Wellness Pty Ltd] operating under the brand of “me&my health up”..click here for more
Support the show