Why is now the time to change the way we practice law? And for those lawyers who are ready to innovate - where can you start?
This week I have a special interview with lawyer and innovator, Lucy Dickens, exploring her new book It's Time to Do Law Differently. Just a week after release, the book is already a #1 best seller on Amazon and has received great reviews from both practitioners and legal industry commentators.
In this episode we explored:
- Lucy's book writing process;
- Why now is the time to do law differently;
- Best-practice tips for law firm innovation and;
- How the journey to writing a book has shaped Lucy's definition of a successful career.
Learn more about Lucy
- Please leave a review and a rating wherever you listen to your podcasts! It makes a huge difference and helps people find the show.
- Subscribe to The Leading Lawyer Project on iTunes
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Have an idea for the podcast or a guest you'd love to hear from? Drop me a line here: firstname.lastname@example.org