Theo Kapodistrias is an award-winning in-house lawyer and keynote speaker.
On this episode of The Leading Lawyer Project, we chat about:
- Why Theo is motivated by representing his home state of Tasmania;
- Going straight from law school to in-house;
- Starting out in the law without knowing any in-house lawyers;
- A day in the life of an in-house lawyer in Tasmania;
- How the Association of Corporate Counsel has helped Theo build great networks;
- Leveraging social media and how to handle detractors;
- How to develop our passions in law;
- Why titles don't matter so much;
- The impact of COVID on in-house teams;
You can find more about Theo and his work here
- Please leave a review and a rating wherever you listen to your podcasts! It makes a huge difference and helps people find the show.
- Subscribe to The Leading Lawyer Project on iTunes
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Have an idea for the podcast or a guest you'd love to hear from? Drop me a line here: firstname.lastname@example.org