Feb 14, 2023
86. 5 Ways You're Unknowingly Blocking Positivity From Your Life
*>>> Two private coaching spots now open for February 2023! **Apply here** <<<*
Do you feel like positive vibes are hard to come by? If so, you’re not alone! Today’s episode is about identifying and breaking down the negative mental blocks that prevent us from embracing the positive energy we deserve.
I'm talking about the five most common ways that we unconsciously block positivity in our lives. I'll also discuss practical strategies to work through these blocks and to invite a more positive outlook. Tune in now to learn more.
[01:40] What I have been up to in the past week
[05:43] Introducing today’s topic
[07:15] Judgemental thinking
[10:52] Champagne problems
[16:18] Putting yourself in situations that increase your negative feelings
[20:53] Indulging in whinging conversations
[22:20] Doom scrolling
[25:53] Playing victim
[29:06] Using negative language to describe yourself
* When you’re able to point out obvious things that are easy to fix, it can be such a life changer.
* If you spend a lot of time with judgemental people, that is how you start thinking yourself.
* You are totally in control of how much alcohol you put in your body and how severe your hangover is the next day.
* Indulging in negative conversations where you’re gossiping about other people increase your negative feelings.
* I would encourage you to curate your social media feed if you are going to use it to people who make you feel good or who inspire you.
* When you use words that don’t have a positive connotation to describe yourself, you start believing it. You start buying into it.
L E T ' S C O N N E C T !
> Instagram: @tiffanydawson_
> LinkedIn: Tiffany Dawson
> Twitter: @_tiffanydawson_
> Website: www.tiffanydawson.co