This week we speak to Minaxi Punjabi.
This is what Minaxi has to say about herself:
- Improv artist to family and friends.
- Holistic health evangelist.
- Enabler of self actualization by facilitating 'safe to fail' spaces.
- Global citizen; Minaxi has lived in India, Taiwan, Philippines, Australia, USA and London; she has studied in Taiwan, India, USA; she has worked in India, London, USA; she speaks English, Urdu, Hindi, Marathi, Gujurati, Spanish, French, Mandarin, to various degrees of fluency.
- Dreamer of democratizing the work place such that every individual is secure, and receives the education, and the means to work as teams, to form secure organisms giving back and continuing the journey of freeing oneself and others.
Enjoy the listen!
One more thing:
- If you enjoyed this episode and enjoy the podcast in general, please give us a review, a rating, or comments on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify or whatever your podcast app of choice may be. This helps other people find us and spread the love!
- Feel free to also contact either Sam Zawadi or Ali Asl directly if you have questions of any kind.
- You can view our beautifully simple website and write to us from there at www.unofficialagile.com