Do your employees feel safe speaking up?
It’s time to stop avoiding the topic of workplace harassment and misconduct in restaurants. Abusive environments will not prosper or attract employees. If you really want to improve your culture and employee retention you need to do two critical things:
- Listen to your employees
- Encourage them to speak up when harassment occurs
LeBaron Meyers, President of NotMe Solutions, is on a mission to improve work cultures and environments for employees. Their anonymous reporting app makes employees feel supported and heard.
- Businesses who put employees first will thrive
- Most workplace harassment issues take 90 days to escalate
- Reporting & addressing issues early de-escalates the problem
- Many people wait too long to speak up or address an issue
- Employee reports give management an opportunity to step-up
- Acknowledge and respect employees who speak up
- Happy employees create happy customers
- NotMe is a platform that provides employees with a safe place to report and interact with management anonymously
Connect with LeBaron on LinkedIn here
Learn more about NotMeSolutions