Let’s talk about this folks…. Such an important question to suss out!
How do you prioritize it all and deliver awesome experiences with your brand one person at a time?
Tune in, because Lauren Fernandez delivers the goods. The future of our restaurant industry is bright with Lauren Fernandez at the forefront.
The recent NRN Power List maker answers the pivotal question - “What comes first, the employee or guest experience?”
This is EPISODE 5 of our Labor, Culture, and Leadership series.
In this episode, Jen & Lauren explore:
• Debunking Myths about the Wage War and War on Talent.
• The all-important definition of Employee Value Proposition and how restaurants have missed the mark in delivering it.
• Why employee training has been a overlooked and undervalued in our industry. There’s a need for more training, especially around the company’s brand, mission, and vision.
• Employee Retention issues in the restaurant industry - These problems are due to long-standing acceptance of “misbehaviors” in restaurants that many have neglected to improve.
• Defining your Why... Without that, nothing else works. (It’s time to look up Simon Sinek if you don’t know about the Purpose driven model of branding)
• Full Course (Lauren’s company)
• NRN Power List
• Labor Series: What’s Self-Care Got to Do With It?
• Find Your Why by Simon Sinek
Connect with Lauren on LinkedIn!