Fasten your seat belts and get ready to hear from one of the Fast Casual industry's most innovative and cool restauranteurs -- Peter Wiley, the Co-Founder at Rapid Fired Pizza & Hot Head Burritos -- and super-human Qu account rep, Sean Brennan.
These two guys are driving the restaurant tech industry forward with new ways of embracing technology, modern processes, and restaurant trends - like cryptocurrency, just to name one.
Key Insights & Quotes
• POS built from the cloud down versus from the POS up to the cloud. Hear from Peter the big difference with modern tech built first from the cloud, and connected to all the other systems, like POS.
• As new technologies emerge on the market, restaurants need to keep up.
According to Peter, technology is no longer just a piece of your business or something you have to deal with. It is an integral part of running a restaurant nowadays, from the marketing all the way to the ops.
• Modern & agile software reduces friction and enables a seamless user experience
Nobody likes friction: not Peter’s employees, not his customers, and not him! Third-party delivery has eliminated friction to a certain degree and has allowed for a smoother ordering process, but only if it’s connected directly into the POS - natively with bidirectional APIs.
• Strong partnerships in technology deployment are vital.
According to Peter, the key is to communicate and learn from each other. Communication helps us grow. "That opportunity just makes for a better product.”
Peter and his team’s input and feedback have gone a long…. way into making Qu a better next-gen POS and Omni-channel ordering platform for QSRs and Fast Casual restaurants.
• Rapid Fire Pizza & Hot Head Burritos Rollout
• How to Stop Hating & Start Loving Third-Party Delivery (Free E-Book!)
• 3 Ways to Future-Proof Your Restaurant Tech Stack
• Is Your Digital Foundation Built on Sand or Stone?
• Connect with Peter Wiley on LinkedIn