Rev Ciancio, a digital hospitality and customer marketing expert, covers the crucial components of the customer journey/sales funnel and how to drive more frequency, revenue, and retention.
Passionate about “awareness, acquisition & retention marketing” -- Rev and Jen explore the increasingly important concepts of Revenue Marketing, the Sales Funnel & Customer Journey, Search Optimization, Digital Table Touches & Guest Feedback.
- Reverse Engineer the Funnel: Top of the Funnel (TOFU) awareness marketing does not drive revenue, according to Rev. Restaurant marketers need to start at the Bottom of the Funnel (BOFU) to understand what’s converting customers.
- SEO & Search Optimization - brands need to own Search with unbranded keywords relevant to their menu and products. (2 out of 3 searches are unbranded).
- Single Menu Management drives improved efficiencies for managing SEO and Search.
- Digital Table Touches - are key to retaining customers and getting feedback. Operators are overlooking this valuable step in the customer journey (esp w/delivery orders) and losing revenue if not asking for feedback from each and every guest.
- Redefine Loyalty by “Frequency” and “surprise and delight” - not points.
- Improve New Customer Retention - with 7-touch email onboarding flows.
Company: Branded Strategic Hospitality
Where to Find Rev: LinkedIn | Instagram