Sep 15, 2022
Purging Your Way to Calm and Peace with Christine Stone
*We all have a little weakness in our life, and it has to do with organizing. Joining us today to help declutter our lives, is the dynamic, energetic, snappy, cutting-edge, high-performing Professional Organizer, Christine Stone. She is a professional organizer who loves to bring calm and peace to her clients and their homes. Christine tells us what her superpower is, before explaining the differences between organized and unorganized environments. She then goes on to share the devastating effects of a cluttered space while giving us the benefits of an organized one. You’ll learn why Christine is the “purge professional”, why it’s important to both purge and declutter, what sentimental clutter is and why you need to get rid of it, and the different phases in your life where you may be collecting more than you should. Our guest urges all listeners to take professional organizing seriously and she explains exactly how she ended up doing what she loves. To hear how to add value, bring calm, and instill peace when organizing someone’s home, tune in now!
*Key Points From This Episode:*
* *The difference between organized and unorganized environments. *
* *The unhealthy effects of an unorganized environment, and whether there’s an in-between. *
* *Why Christine is the go-to person to help ease your anxiety and bring you peace of mind. *
* *Why it’s important to purge as well as declutter. *
* *What sentimental clutter is and why it also needs to go. *
* *Phases in your life to be aware of when you may be collecting what you shouldn’t.*
* *Organizing as a profession to be taken seriously. *
* *How our guest ended up doing what she loves. *
* *The certifications required to be a professional organizer. *
* *How to add value, bring calm, and instill peace when organizing someone’s home. *
🌟Get in touch with us by clicking the links below!🌟
Go to Aristawealth.com for other tools, tips, and resources.