Oct 10, 2021
#72 What Does A-Grade Deal Flow Really Mean?
*In this week’s episode, I unpack how to evaluate the quality of deals, whether they’re A-grade, B-grade or C-grade, to establish if the deal aligns with your risk profile and the goals you’ve set. The next step is to cultivate a good deal flow, and a way to do this is by building the right kind of relationships. Remember, the media isn’t always the best place to source information.
*So, I discuss why it’s important to know:
* *the common challenges most investors deal with,*
* *understanding and evaluating the quality of deals,*
* *whether the deal matches your risk profile,*
* *whether the deal aligns with the goals you've set,*
* *how much speculation is involved,*
* *why your definition of an 'A-grade deal' will look different to others,*
* *the importance of having a definition of what 'A-Grade' is to you*
* *how to cultivate better deal flow,*
* *how to focus on relationship capital, and*
* *where you are consuming investing information from.*…