Episode 35: Watch out B757F, the A321 P2F is coming for you; Full report on the 737 MAX failures; ATR flies its first new build factory-fresh freighter
In this episode:
- Watch out B757F – the A321 P2F is coming for you
- A US legislative report on the Boeing 737 MAX (-7, -8, -9, -10) slams Boeing and the U.S. FAA for their deception and failures
- ATR flies its first new build factory-fresh freighter
- Could bird formations be the inspiration for further fuel efficiencies on future commercial flights? Airbus, with its fello’fly project, thinks so.
- A firmer-than-ever opening date for the new Berlin airport….9 years late!
Where To Find Us
Support the show (https://www.paypal.me/passrider)