On today’s episode of The Lowly SDR Podcast!!! We dive into the shark invested waters of VCs (Venture Capitalism) with Brian Murray (Managing Director @ Craft Ventures), here to discuss:
- His impressive RISE through SaaS
- His experience GROWING and SCALING successful START UPS
- What it looks like when a company gets ACQUIRED
- Why he decided to SWIM with “THE SHARKS” in the world of VENTURE CAPITALISM? And how shows like “Shark Tank” do a DISSERVICE to how VC’s REALLY are...
- How all those experiences lead him to BELIVE and INVEST in one of the HOTTEST start ups in SaaS = Sendoso
ENJOYING THE SHOW??! Please SUBSCRIBE, RATE, and REVIEW the show on APPLE PODCASTS or wherever available! Really helps us out & let’s us know you’re enjoying the show!
The Lowly SDR Podcast is brought to you by ABUVEGROUND.
- Need help with creating content/marketing?
- Want to start podcasting or take your current podcast to the next level?
Click HERE for a FREE CONSULTATION
Connect with us on LinkedIn!
Intro/Outro Music “#SalesRap#ThatsFact” by Clockwork (@mceeclockwork on IG)Support the show
aka The Lowly SDR (Prod. ThatKidGorgan)
Special thanks to Craft Ventures & Sendoso for making this episode possible!
For more info on our sponsors/partners or to take advantage of our DISCOUNT CODES and SPECIAL OFFERS - CHECK OUT JB Sales Training, PreHired, SDRNation, and GR8 Insight
*Let them know “The Lowly SDR” sent you so you can take advantage of these special offers!*