I love habits because they show us how well we are going to function, feel and heal in the future but the one habit that I would have to choose if I were to choose one would be fasting mimicking. The benefits are amazing and continue to be improved. There is research coming out that actually shows it to be more valuable to do a periodic fasting-mimicking cycle than it is to try to eat completely healthy all the time! That's amazing. You can accomplish more by fasting mimicking every quarter than you can by trying to eat healthy day in and day out.
The benefits we go through with fasting are:
1. Activate Cell regeneration/rejuvenation through stem cell activation
2. Improved glucose and insulin
3. Improved cholesterol
4. Decreased inflammation
5. Decreased pain
6. Increased stem cells
7. Decreased unhealthy weight and maintained muscle mass
8. Inhibition of aging genes
9. Improved and maintained white blood cell count
The frequency with which you should do FMD and how it all works.
Links from today's episode:
Follow me on social at: