Ari Tulla used the inspiration from difficulties he faced in his own life to start Elo health. His dream was to provide nutrition information that actually matched our genetics, biomarkers, and health goals. We all struggle with how we should eat and supplement our health yet many people make their changes based on guesswork. After today's episode you'll understand:
- How specific biomarkers are the foundation of optimal performance
- Which markers you should be testing and what they mean
- How Ari finds creativity and progress in new industries
- Looking at nutrition as an outsider
- What can be done to address the rise in chronic health conditions in America?
- Creating personalized services that incentivize people to live healthier lives
- What can we learn from the biohacking community that can be brought to the masses?
This was an amazing and inspirational conversation on the future of nutrition testing and the possibilities of health. I hope you enjoy it!
Links from today's show:
Patient Application: https://www.acadianapain.com
Antoun Joseph episode
Episode 37 with Dr. Barrie Tan