In this episode Amanda shares:
- Her diagnosis of Fibromyalgia and the initial treatment and process of addressing her pain.
- Initial wins or mental shifts that took Amanda onto the right path
- What tests did Amanda run or have done to identify her health?
- Treatments that helped or hurt?
- How Amanda thinks about changing a body’s chemistry with illness?
- What tests would Amanda want to look at for someone diagnosed with Fibro?
- What are some common results that she sees and what do they mean? (an example case would likely be very informative)
- What components does Amanda now try to address on a daily/weekly basis?
- Of all the activities/health shifts/supplements/diet changes/activity changes that Amanda had tried what still sticks?
- What foods does she love/hate for fibro?
Enjoy the show!
Find More amazing health videos at:
For patient opportunities with Dr. Hines:
For more information on the podcast and research: