May 29 2020 - Episode 4
The EdTech Chat Podcast with @mrkempnz
1. Prize Sponsor - Makers Empire
2. STEM Introduction - What does it look like in your school?
3. How does the EdTech team motivate and inspire staff who are usually only waiting for the leadership team to mandate innovation and change?
4. EdTech Tools of the Week - STEM Focus (Hopscotch & Makers Empire)
5. Interview with Jay Wright - Special Education & STEM teacher in Australia
6. Interview with Shelly Sanchez
7. Win this weeks prize by tagging Myself and Makers Empire on Twitter (or your social media of choice) and telling us why you deserve to win a class subscription (competition ends 9am SGT on Wednesday 3 June)
8. Subscribe and Share
If you have a question that you want answered on the podcast please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Mark Quinn here or via email email@example.com
Links from Jay Wright and Shelly Sanchez
Connect with Craig on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook to stay up to date.
Thank you for your support. Please share your favourite part of today's episode and tag me on your social media of choice!