May 22 2020 - Episode 3
The EdTech Chat Podcast with @mrkempnz
1. New Sponsor to give you prizes! Makers Empire
2. Introduction - Covid-19 - How do you survive and thrive?
3. What is your best advice to continue engaging both parents and students in learning in a K-12 setting?
4. EdTech Tools of the Week
5. EdTech Strategy and where it fits in your school
6. Interview with Eric Sheninger
7. Win this weeks prize by tagging Myself and Makers Empire on Twitter (or your social media of choice) and telling us why you deserve to win a class subscription (competition ends 9am SGT on Wednesday 27 May)
8. Subscribe and Share
If you have a question that you want answered on the podcast please email email@example.com
Connect with Mark Quinn here or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from Craig:
Click here to connect with my daughters amazing teacher, Leanne Thurlow for inspiration!
Simon Sinek - Why?
EdTech Tools of the Week:
Links from Eric Sheninger:
Drive by Dan Pink
Connect with Craig on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook to stay up to date.
Thank you for your support. Please share your favourite part of today's episode and tag me on your social media of choice!