July 24 2020 - Episode 12
The EdTech Chat Podcast with @mrkempnz
***Ignite EdTech Consultancy Services NEW Website***
1. Introduction & Prize Sponsor - Schoolbox
2. Question for you - How has Covid-19 changed the way you do things as a teacher, leader or company?
3. Audience Question - "How can I help my struggling teachers understand the value of EdTech when they have the "this is the way I have always done things" mindset?"
4. EdTech Tool of the Week - Padlet
5. Interview with Jennifer Casa-Todd
6. Win this weeks prizes (one hour of FREE consultancy from Schoolbox and two of Jennifer's 'Social LEADia' books) by going to bit.ly/edtechwin and completing the short form (Competition ends 9am SGT on Wednesday 29 July).
7. Subscribe, Rate and Share
If you have a question that you want answered on the podcast please email email@example.com
Connect with Mark Quinn here or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from Podcast
Connect with Craig on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook to stay up to date.
Find episodes you might have missed here.
Thank you for your support. Please share your favourite part of today's episode and tag me on your social media and don't forget to rate our podcast so we can reach more people!