June 5 2020 - Episode 5
The EdTech Chat Podcast with @mrkempnz
1. Introduction & Prize Sponsor - Makers Empire
2. Webinar - "Tech Overload - Being Authentic and Purposeful". Join me on Tuesday 9 June at 4pm AEST (Register here)
3. EdTech Tool of the Week - Writing Legends
4. EdTech Tip of the Week - Strategy Development, The First Stages (ISTE Standards for Students and ISTE Standards for Educators).
5. Interview with Rachelle Dene Poth
6. Win this weeks prize by tagging Myself and Makers Empire on Twitter (or your social media of choice) and telling us why you deserve to win a class subscription (competition ends 9am SGT on Wednesday 10 June)
7. Subscribe and Share
If you have a question that you want answered on the podcast please email email@example.com
Connect with Mark Quinn here or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from Rachelle Dene Poth
Connect with Craig on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook to stay up to date.
Thank you for your support. Please share your favourite part of today's episode and tag me on your social media of choice!