Author and keynote speaker LaMar Boschman discusses with Batsirai Chada who are the musicians in heaven. What musical instruments do they play and who played them? What do those musical instruments look like and sound like?
These topics are in a transformational online course called The Music of God that will help you know how to use music to experience God's presence and power resulting in miracles.
LaMar's books and blogs on the subject are available at LaMarBoschman.com
Support the show
- The first group of musicians is the 144,000 Messianic Jews playing guitars. It was so loud it was deafening.
- The martyrs standing on the crystal sea holding the harps of God and are singing the song of Moses and the song of the Lamb. These are guitars God created and gave them to play. How big were they? What did they sound like? God loves music so much He made harps and gave them to played for Him.
- The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures each play harps and fall upon them in worship to the Lamb.
- Could it be that God is a musician? He creates music, initiates music, commissions music, inspires music, creates musical instruments, gives them to be played and is the primary audience all for His pleasure.
- Angels, in scripture, are not seen playing musical instruments except for trumpets announcing judgement. Could they be used for other purposes like the worship of God?