Where did music begin? How did music come into being? What is the genesis of music? In this first episode of this exciting series, author and keynote speaker, LaMar Boschman and Batsirai Chada discuss how music began and what that means to us.
These topics are in a transformational online course called The Music of God that will help you know how to use music to experience God's presence and power resulting in miracles.
LaMar's inspiring books on the subject are available at LaMarBoschman.com
EPISODE DISCUSSION SUMMARY
Support the show
- The difference between kingdom musician and Christian musician. Learn how to minister in the power and authority of the King
- God gave angels the ability to sing prior to the creation of the earth. Therefore music predates the earth because angels sang at the creation of the earth.
- Where did music start? Was music with the Three Persons of the Trinity? How did they communicate to each other? Is there much difference between singing and speaking?
- Did God sing the creation into existence? Why did He give creation the ability to sing?
- Before man existed music existed therefore music began with God in heaven