Author and worship pioneer LaMar Boschman discusses with Batsirai Chada how the music of God declares the works and nature of God. The music evangelism in the Bible is power evangelism because it is about praising God among the non-believer resulting in the power of God evidenced resulting in salvation.
These topics are in a transformational online course called The Music of God that will help you know how to use music to experience God's presence and power resulting in miracles.
1. The Bible instructs us to proclaim what God has done in music of the kingdom.
2. Singing about the nature and character of God causes us to be caught up in our spirit.
3. Witness in music in the Bible is in the context of vertical praise to God.
4. When the Spirit of the Father is drawing someone and then that person experiences the Spirit of God in worship there is a power witness - spirit to Spirit. This is power evangelism.
5. David sang praises (meaning to play a stringed instrument and sing) among the non-believers.
6. LaMar recaps the real meaning and purpose of music--to heal, to expel demons, to equip, to worship, to pray, to prophesy, to proclaim God's nature, to praise and see God manifest in power.
7. Do you want to be one of those kingdom music makes and study to be approved of God?