Author and worship pioneer LaMar Boschman discusses with Batsirai Chada God's intent in music to heal and set people free of spirits. They discuss David playing his harp for King Saul and how he was healed and delivered of an evil spirit. LaMar defines what a kingdom musician is and how to see miracles in music.
These topics are in a transformational online course called The Music of God that will help you know how to use music to experience God's presence and power resulting in miracles.
LaMar's books and blogs on the subject of music are available at LaMarBoschman.com
Support the show
- David is called to play for King Saul to soothe his epileptic fits.
- What kind of music does he play?
- What are the qualities or principles that cause Saul to be healed?
- How did Saul get free of the evil spirit that caused his sickness?
- Why don't we see miracles like David saw in our music today?
- Kingdom musician who has their identity in Christ and plays and sings with the authority of Christ.
- Why are some musicians and singers anointed and others aren't even when playing the same song?
- In our services during worship people experience God's presence and leave healed.
- David had his identity in God and because of his intimacy with God had the authority of God.
- Did David play in the moment?
- The difference between a kingdom musician and a Christian musician.
- LaMar challenges the listener to be a kingdom musician.