Support the show
In this episode, François de Neuville joins me; we talk about significant events that can change both your career and life. François is a high-performance coach but started his career in the military. In the podcast, he talks about how much he loved his time in the military but ultimately, why he chose to leave it. François shares how, in 2018, a tragic and traumatic event changed his life forever, and set him on the path to becoming a coach.
- It is important to experiment, to help you understand what you truly want. Create the possibility to experiment
- Both logic and emotion can help you make decisions. It doesn't need to be one or the other
- There are things that you can predict and control, and there are things that you cannot. It is important to differentiate between the two
- Even if you are taking seemingly rash decisions, you still need a strategy or plan
- Sometimes beautiful gifts come wrapped in ugly paper. Think about what you can take away from bad situations
- Don't spend your life living in the future, focus on the here and now and enjoy what you are doing today
- Recognise when you are holding yourself back. You can then put yourself out there and achieve good things
- When setting off on a new path, don't just hope for the best. Think about what it is you want and why
François recommends The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
François recommends Mindvalley, the future of education
Connect with François
Listeners can learn more about François by visiting his website or LinkedIn page.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/agile-career/message