Levent satisfied his burning desire to run his own business in 1995, joining his wife in her translation business, running the business from their dining room while bringing up a young family.
● Levent’s background was in print, starting as an apprentice, he moved to production management and then to digital production. He was about to be made a director when he resigned to run his own business.
● Running a team of translators, he and his wife focused on quality assurance, ensuring the tone of voice was correct for the customers' purpose.
● They rebranded in 2013, but this wasn’t without its problems as the original name Levent chose and fell in love with couldn’t be trademarked, so they had to come up with a different name and settled on TTC We Translate.
● They used the rebranding to emphasise their core values and how they are different to other translation companies
● Their core values are - social responsibility, care for the environment, put people first, invest in people and they aim to align their core values with those companies they work with
● Another aspect of their work is offering advice on cultural differences in different countries to help companies avoid making cultural errors
● Levent particularly admires Amazon because of their customer service and their vision.
● You can find Levent at https://ttcwetranslate.com/